There’s no denying that Autumn is definitely in the air and with Halloween, Thanksgiving and lots of other fun fall days upon us, it’s time to add some festive decor to our favorite places and spaces. This pretty mason jar is quick and easy to make, can hold everything from candy to flowers, an LED votive to potpourri. Get the step by step guide to creating your own!
Hot Glue Gun
Twine and/or Ribbon
Faux Craft Leaves
LED Votive Candle/Decorative Rocks (or your choice of filling… we recommend candy, flowers or potpourri)
1. Use hot glue gun to attach leaf to the front side of your mason jar.
2. Continue layering leaves until the majority of the mason jar is covered. Be sure to leave some clear spots so that your votive candle with shine through.
3. Once you’ve layered all of your leaves onto your mason jar, allow to set for 10 minutes.
4. Once your leaves have set, wrap the lip of your mason jar with your chosen ribbon and/or twine. We used both here, by layering the twine over the ribbon (which was hot glued to the lip of the jar) and then tying them both in a bow.
5. Let dry for another 10 minutes before adding your chosen items. We used an LED votive candle and decorative rocks.